This statement tells you how we protect and use your information that we gather through this JBM® website
Please read the policy carefully. If you do not agree with it, then please do not use our website.
Who we are:
JBM Environmental Services Ltd,
Reclamation House, Stargate Industrial Estate, NE40 3EX
How we collect information
• We may collect information about you from your completion of our on-line forms or from any email you send or live chat with us.
• Details from your order (Name, phone number, address, payment details).
• We may obtain a record of site statistics about use of our website from Google Analytics, but not in a format that identifies any individual.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you: Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you for following purposes:
• Provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
• Provide details to you relating to other services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
• To inform you of any changes to our website, services, and products.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website, it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing.
By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely at all times. Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot totally guarantee the security of all data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
• Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
• To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.
If you have any query or complaint relating the information, we hold on you, please contact us at enquirie[email protected]
or by telephone on 0333 335 5349.
If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England.